We bought a very heavy fry pan - Green Gourmet with a non-stick coating.GGT 22/24 CR #10.
We have had it for about three years...all of a sudden the coating on the sides of the pan is starting to come off..the base is still fine. We only use wooden or plastic utensils on it. I have had many cheaper pans that have held up for ten years or more with no loss of coating, and then only mark if you use a metal spoon or knife. Will you replace this pan?
it looks terrible, and I guess we have ingested some of this coating unwittingly?
We purchased it at The Chef's Shop in Great Barrington MA 01230.Tricia Bevan
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cuisinart Cookware
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I took my elderly mother to family dollar in Natural Bridge red in Normandy, Missouri. The store aisle were a mess and the service was horrible. She told me to..."
- "Purchased cocktail and end tables. After delivery noticed finish (stain) missing from one leg and a large crack running top to bottom of same piece. After numerous calls, emailed photos..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."