Cuisinart - Fry pan coating did not hold up even with use of wooden and plastic utensils
We bought a very heavy fry pan - Green Gourmet with a non-stick coating.GGT 22/24 CR #10.
We have had it for about three years...all of a sudden the coating on the sides of the pan is starting to come off..the base is still fine. We only use wooden or plastic utensils on it. I have had many cheaper pans that have held up for ten years or more with no loss of coating, and then only mark if you use a metal spoon or knife. Will you replace this pan?
it looks terrible, and I guess we have ingested some of this coating unwittingly?
We purchased it at The Chef's Shop in Great Barrington MA 01230.Tricia Bevan
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "I took my elderly mother to family dollar in Natural Bridge red in Normandy, Missouri. The store aisle were a mess and the service was horrible. She told me to..."
- "Purchased cocktail and end tables. After delivery noticed finish (stain) missing from one leg and a large crack running top to bottom of same piece. After numerous calls, emailed photos..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."