Cuisinart - Fry pan coating did not hold up even with use of wooden and plastic utensils
We bought a very heavy fry pan - Green Gourmet with a non-stick coating.GGT 22/24 CR #10.
We have had it for about three years...all of a sudden the coating on the sides of the pan is starting to come off..the base is still fine. We only use wooden or plastic utensils on it. I have had many cheaper pans that have held up for ten years or more with no loss of coating, and then only mark if you use a metal spoon or knife. Will you replace this pan?
it looks terrible, and I guess we have ingested some of this coating unwittingly?
We purchased it at The Chef's Shop in Great Barrington MA 01230.Tricia Bevan
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Purchased cocktail and end tables. After delivery noticed finish (stain) missing from one leg and a large crack running top to bottom of same piece. After numerous calls, emailed photos..."
- "I took my elderly mother to family dollar in Natural Bridge red in Normandy, Missouri. The store aisle were a mess and the service was horrible. She told me to..."