Black handle of my NEW toaster $ 90 toaster broke. Contacted Cuisinart they say I can replace toaster for $ 7.00. Seems ridiculous when all I need is a black plastic handle. Anybody having problem with this brand?
Husband and I will never buy there brand again!
The thing is we ALWAYS bought Cuisnart products....have a bread machine, coffee maker and toaster.
My father always says buy the name brand stuff. But not anymore! Next toaster I'll buy we be a reasonable price won at big lots
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Part order service
- Customer service
- Lack of integrity on warranty
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Classic 4 Slice Toaster Cpt 340
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."